Wednesday

Woah.
Wow. 
Wooh wooh. 
Whaaaaaaat? 
Wednesday!!! We have officially gone viral.  My blog got over 400 views yesterday... I haven't been blogging long, so I have no idea but that seems like a lot no?  It's certainly the most I've ever gotten.  
I have been shocked by the response.  
Just shocked. Especially today. Monday we raised 807. Tuesday we raised 396.  Wednesday we raised...wait for it...



 yeah yeah yeah yeah.  I may just take a happy dance break.....Did it...sorry you couldn't be here to witness.


true that.  
We are on a mission to get this baby home...not because we want to "save" them...but because Christ saved us.  Everyone deserves to feel that love.
Thanks for joining us. Much love friends.
Jen, Tony, and Max

Oh p.s. let's finish out the week strong team! We've raised an amazing amount, but an international adoption costs approximately $30,000...yikes. Keep on sharing and sharing and sharing...it's only three more days!


and


Pure Charity