Haikus

So in honor of our family being featured on Give1Save1 this week...(with the hope that our adoption story is being spread out all over the web)  We want to introduce ourselves. I was trying to think of the best way to do that and I remembered in 4th grade I had a writing project where I had to write a haiku about myself.  So let me introduce us with a haiku...




Dad: Tony


 I love to run fast
Watch me play a sport and eat
While I fix something













Mom: Jen

I like to paint things
crack a joke and sing a song
then take a picture















Son: Max

Energetic boy
trains planes and automobiles
growing up too fast













Pugs: Franklin and Beau

Sleep and eat all day
one is fat one is not
so cute and cuddly








So that's us in 5-7-5 syllables.

And if that's not enough for ya...here's our adoption video...


https://vimeo.com/68488214



If you want to help add to our family please go to our fundraising page:



Pure Charity