Saturday, Sunday and the Grand Total!

After a week of being glued to the computer...I am ready to take a little break from facebook for awhile.   I literally don't think I have anymore words to write.  But I wanted to give everyone who supported us the grand total from this amazing week.  I got nestled into the couch, all ready to post my last blog of the week and Tony came in from a run.  He'd been gone for a long time...I was starting to get worried until he texted me saying he only had one more mile.  I was just about to start typing when he burst through the door, dripping with sweat..."Well I didn't run 13 miles...(like he had planned)  I ran 14!" and then he said "and there's poop in the kitchen." Back to reality.  Just reminded me that now it's back to working our butts off to raise/save the rest of the funds.  (And that there will, from time to time, be poop in the kitchen).  We have reached Tony's goal of 5,000 for his marathon! I am so proud of him for the work he is putting in, not only is it HARD to run that much...it takes a lot of TIME.  Back to the meat of the post...here's a breakdown of what we raised this week!

Monday: 807
Tuesday: 396
Wednesday: 1137
Thursday: 1196
Friday: 195
Saturday: 724
Sunday: 176

Grand Total for the week: 4,631!!!!!!

Once again, God has provided almost the exact amount of money we needed for our next payment.

Overwhelmed.

God bless each and every one of you for the role you played in this week.

We love you.
Jen, Tony, Max