Everyday

As we close out our fundraising page this week and I look back at 2013…I am in complete awe.  God has brought us so far in this journey and yet, I can’t even wrap my mind around where we are about to go.  In a few years, I know I will look back at this season of our lives and know that our faith was tested and was stretched and we came out on the other end….with…..a deeper understanding of what it means to be a “child of God”. 

Over and over and over and over again God has provided…through you.  You blessed creature you.  I can’t tell you our baby’s name yet…but I can tell you what it means.  No joke his name means “The will of God” or “God willing”  That is the name he was given by I don’t know who, but whoever it was…they knew something was special about this child.  They knew God had big plans for him.  They knew something I have felt in my heart for a long time.  It was God’s will that he should be a part of our family, it’s God’s will that he grow into a man that follows hard after Him. 

Some big changes are coming up for the Schmids….and even though it hurts that he’s not with us yet…my sister in law pointed out to me that we are a lot closer than we were a year ago.  Amen to that.  I’ve been journaling a lot lately when I don’t know what else to do with the constant thoughts of our son that overtake my brain.
  I want to hold him now.
God’s will
I want to know what he’s doing
God’s will
I want to know who’s taking care of him
God’s will
I want to know if he gets a kiss at night
God’s will

I am struggling with the worry.
God’s will

Afterall, he isn’t mine…not really.  He’s always belonged to someone else.
God’s will.

Journal entry:

I wake up to your beautiful face
Everyday
I fall asleep thinking of those big brown eyes
Every night
And time keeps moving without you here
Minutes
Hours
Days
Months
And we pray that you are warm
Every night
We pray you can feel our love
Everyday
And love has never meant more
Or felt so strong
We talk about you
Everyday
We dream about you
Every night
We didn’t know how hard this wait would be…
Everyday
I didn’t know the tears would come as I put my head on the pillow…
Every night

Everyday
Every night

That goes by…without you, is another day of heartbreak
Of hope
Of waiting

We miss you everyday...every night.


With only 2 days left on our fundraiser, if you would still like to make a donation and receive a tax deduction, we could still really use the help.  BUT we did reach the goal we had set for ourselves and for that….we are just…so…grateful.

God Bless,
Jen,Tony, Max and Baby boy #2

Pure Charity