Inspiration Motivation

Today the last thing on the planet I wanted to do was go to the gym.  The thought of loading Max into the carseat, packing both our bags, unloading him out of the carseat, dropping him at childcare, getting dressed, running on the treadmill, taking a shower, picking him up from childcare, and then driving home, completely exhausted me.

BUT

I did it, and here's why:

Inspiration.

From the people that are giving from their already tight budgets.

Inspiration,

From the little faces of Kenya kids dreaming of getting an education.

Inspiration,

From the thought of living a long healthy life for my child(ren)

Inspiration,

From the women who wake up on the other side of the world and have the same dreams for their children that I have for mine.

I am sure there are more days than not that they don't really want to get out of bed, and they have better reasons than I.  So I did it.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting me and the building of this school.  You have inspired me.  I know for a fact I wouldn't have the motivation to do it, without your selfless donations and prayers.

Donation update: $450 raised $850 left to raise!