No news is good news.

I know. I have been away.  BUT no news is good news.  We got a call a few weeks ago that we are literally the NEXT on the list.  The lady at our agency told me we could maybe expect a call this month or next.   Meaning we will soon know who our baby is!  Up until this point, waiting hasn’t been too hard.  Besides a small aching in my gut to be a mother of two, I have been pretty patient and at peace with where we are in this process.  I will admit, at times it’s hard to see others holding their new babies and not feel that we are missing a huge part of our family, but I counter that with the absolute joy it is to be a mom to Max.  He makes it really easy to remember how blessed I am.  Not to mention he pretty much keeps me too busy to feel sad. 
Once we got this call, my impatience seemed to rise out of nowhere, and unfortunately, the waiting only gets harder from here.  Because once we know who this baby is…I can no longer sit on my hands and wait…at that point, part of our family will be across the world and we will want/need to be with him/her.  So we will covet your prayers as this starts to get REAL. 

Speaking of families…we were blessed to have raised $1500 with my family photoshoots.  Here’s a few snapshots of the families that have blessed us.  We have some truly amazing friends. 










 For those of you following our fundraising journey…we are only $1738 away from our $10,000 goal!  I seriously CANNOT believe that.  We only have 45 days to raise it, but I really have no doubt in my mind that we will.  Because so far….every single check, we have been able to write. Every single goal, we have been able to meet.  Because God is in control of putting this child in our family and he is using the people in our lives to make it happen.  So thank you...Thank.You. So. Much.

Pure Charity