All in a day's work


As I was adding some journal entries to this blog, I discovered something I had never noticed before.  I haven’t really read my journals from Kenya since I returned home four years ago.  While writing the entries down, I have been ripped open again emotionally.  I had forgotten many of the events.  Easter Sunday 2008 was the day I met the people of the slums.  Pastor Amos took us to his home, his church.  This was the day in my life that I received my first calling from God.  The date was March 23rd.  Three years later, on the exact same date, I received my second calling from God.  That was the day Max was born.

One day.

Is it possible for your life to change forever in 12 hours?
It is.  I am living proof of that.
This may not mean much to you …that these events happened on the same exact day, but to me, it means God has literally mapped out a plan for me and He is reaffirming it all the time.