M is for.....MELISSA

I love my baby sister.  If she had a fan club I would definitely be the president.   She ran the farthest her little legs have ever taken her this past weekend...all to raise money for baby M.  No one has been as enthusiastic about this adoption as she has.  Maybe it's because she knows what it's like to hold a baby with no parents.  Maybe it's because she was the one who held me as I sobbed in a toilet/shower stall in Africa when we had to leave those babies.  She knows what it's like to lose a piece of your heart to a country, to an orphan.  So she endured hours of training and completed the longest race of her life.  And I am so grateful.  Not only did she raise $1000 for our matching grant, she made me the proudest big sister on the planet.  Thanks Aunt Lis...for loving our son, and for your selfless, priceless gift to our family.  Your work will be rewarded.  Loya.















And she didn't even look tired...so actually I hate her.  But seriously, I love her. 
With Melissa's help...we are at $2434 of our $3000 grant.  Only $566 left to go! If you want to support the last leg of our adoption expenses click the donate button below:







don't forget to put our name and account number :)
Enter Family Name: Schmid
Enter  Family Acct. #: 4391