Give us money



Our Adoption from Jennifer Schmid on Vimeo.



Give us money.

Yep that is what we are asking...no matter how sweetly we put it, it basically comes down to us....asking you....to give us money.

I could reiterate it's not for us, it's to give a child a home.

I could tell you how astronomical I think the cost of adopting is, but how necessary adoption is

I could give you the staggering stats on orphans...or life in the Congo

I could tell you how we will NOT be able to pay for this adoption on our own

I could tell you how much you mean to us on a personal level and how it takes a village

I could tell you how hard Tony is training for his marathon

I could tell you that this means life change for a child

But instead I will just say "Please give us money!" and hope you know all the sentiment and love that is behind that request.

Here's a couple ways you can help:

Our adoption garage sale will be the weekend of July 20th (if you have any items you think could sell and want to donate them...shoot me a line!)

Tony is asking anyone who wants to get behind his marathon to donate $5 a mile (a total of $130) He is hoping to raise $5,000 that would mean 38 of our friends and family would have to commit to the $5 a mile....It's a lofty goal...but so is running a marathon so I think he can do it! (just use the paypal button to the right to donate!)

We are thinking about having a barn dance at my grandparents farm in the fall...just curious how many people would be interested in paying a cover to come and dance, sit by a campfire, eat s'mores and other fun things...send me a line!

If you want to donate with a tax deduction you can visit our fundraiser here:

Pure Charity

Also you can shop some of your favorite stores online and a percentage will go to our adoption! Such a cool site!


Thank you all so much in advance for your prayers and support. We are starting to get overwhelmed with the paperwork...but still plugging away, a day at a time.